That's a nice fruit plate, if I do say so myself. I try to make a variation like this for the kids every day. I don't always succeed, but I've found that making the pieces easy to grab makes them more likely to get eaten by boys on the run. Give it a try with your kids and let me know how it goes!
It's terrifying to think about, but all of us knows at least several people that have been diagnosed with cancer, lo aleinu. What I find more terrifying is that so many people are still pursuing the western medical modality of chemo/radiation, without much thought as to natural cancer cures. These people need to understand two things: First, the approach of western medicine is to kill disease, not to build up the body's strength so it can use its innate healing abilities and cure itself. Second, it approaches disease in such a myopic, fragmented way.
This is totally backwards. Think about it. If the body were strong and healthy, it would be able to fight off disease without letting it destroy us. So killing disease without strengthening the body is short-sighted. What's scary about the second approach is that by default, it separates the cause of the disease from the effects. Therefore, we are relieved of all responsibility of having contributed to the disease by our diets and lifestyles. This puts us in complete victim mode, and as a result, we let the doctor do as he wishes - which, many times, leads to other negative long-term consequences.
Well, I don't know about you, but I am fed up with this approach.
I'm fed up of hearing about parents burying their children. I'm fed up of hearing about young children burying their parents. I'm fed up of the ignorance and naivete that we still have regarding cancer and its causes. I'm fed up with people still holding on to the belief that it's a genetic disease, and there's nothing they could have done to prevent it. People! Genetics only accounts for 2-3% of cancer cases! Dr. Colin Campbell, author of The China Study, and many other doctors and research scientists already know and have proven that most cancers are caused by poor diet and lifestyle!
Contrary to popular belief, cancer is not a death sentence, unless caught in the much later stages. And even then, there is hope that these cases can recover as well, as has been proven time and time again. As we all know, knowledge is power, and it's time to use that knowledge to promote a long, healthy life.
If you are currently on a cancer therapy regimen, by no means can you stop without the approval of your doctor! The following suggestions can work in tangent with your treatment, and you must discuss them with your doctor before you begin them. Also, note that this list is short by design. There are so many wonderful sites out there, and our main objective is to provide you with the knowledge that chemo and radiation is not the only solution, nor is it always the best solution to cancer.
Here are some of the top proven natural cancer cures in the world. Please share this info with others!
1) Proper diet - Eat mostly vegetables and fruits, and a modest amount of whole grains and complex carbs. Keep animal product consumption to below 5%, as per Dr. Campbell's recommendations. If you really want to be aggressive, stay away from animal products altogether. Animal protein has been correlated with a higher incidence of most cancers. Just the amount of antibiotics and hormones the animals get should be enough to deter us from eating them. Also, white flour and sugar and all processed foods should be COMPLETELY AVOIDED!
Our bodies make and destroy cancer cells all the time. But when the environment gets too unhealthy, this promotes disease, and there's no end to the madness that these diseases can make in our bodies.
2) Gerson Therapy - This approach treats all kinds of diseases based on the understanding that our bodies get sick because of toxicity and nutritional deficiency. It works by feeding the body with massive amounts of cleansing fruit and vegetable juices, along with nutritional supplements, which give the body its strength to fight disease. It also uses coffee enemas to cleanse the liver from its toxic overload, so it can properly filter out all of the impurities from the blood and allow the immune system to work better. There is so much information on the link, and it's well worth your while to read it all.
3) IV Vitamin C - Known as one of the most powerful destroyer of free radicals, vitamin C has long been known to be a cure for cancer and many other types of chronic diseases. It works by turning into hydrogen peroxide when coming into contact with iron and other heavy metals. The hydrogen peroxide kills the cancer cells by damaging their DNA and shutting down their energy supply.
However, I recently found out to my great dismay that the FDA is doing everything they can to keep this therapy from being available to us. Shocker.
4) Hydrogen Peroxide - This powerful molecule stimulates natural killer cells, which attack cancer and other disease cells. T-cells release H2O2, which kills viruses, fungi, and bacteria. There's tons of info on H2O2 and cancer, so read up on it!
5) The Cancer Tutor is an excellent website with tons and tons of info on natural treatments. They do a great job at explaining how cancer grows, and they show that there can be different approaches to different types of cancers. This is a lot of reading, but well worth it.
6) Vitamin D and sunlight- Vitamin D is another extremely powerful cancer fighter. Many studies have been done with many types of cancer patients, even those with inflammatory breast cancer, which is the most aggressive form of breast cancer. Amazingly, these studies came up with the same general results: more vitamin D in the blood = higher likelihood of surviving cancer and less likelihood of remission, and higher chances of long-term survival. Less vitamin D in the blood = the exact opposite.
Vitamin D is excellent for our overall well-being, and usually 15 minutes a day of direct sunlight exposure is sufficient. However, it would be a good idea to supplement with D3 drops. I've seen recommendations of dosages to be anywhere between 1,000 IU and 5,000 IU. If you are considering taking a dose that's on the higher part of this range, consult with your doctor first. Here's a secret about vitamin D: it's a fat-soluble vitamin, which means it needs to be taken with a fat in order for the body to absorb it properly. Taking drops by themselves won't do you much good.
7) Intermittent Fasting - This is another powerful way to rid the body not only of cancer, but of many chronic diseases, such as diabetes and obesity. You can check out my recommendation for curing diabetes using fasting in Bye Bye, Diabetes! Here's a wonderful video explaining why fasting works as a cure for cancer. BTW, I do the intermittent fasting/slightly moderated keto diet every day, and I work out in the mornings, and I've never felt better in my life! I absolutely recommend this to everyone! The above link is also full of info, and well worth the read.
8) Here's another great and informative website of natural cancer treatments by Dr. Axe.
9) Personal Prayer - It's amazing that, if you ask a cancer survivor to tell you what they think helped them survive their treatments and get their cancer into remission, many will say that prayer played a large part in their healing process. If you've read Rav Arush's books, you'll certainly find that as no surprise. But I have to remind us all (especially me,) that praying is not just asking Hashem to take away your suffering. That's a good start, as it shows you recognize that Hashem gave you that suffering in the first place. However, we need to internalize that the suffering was given to us for a reason, and the best way to do that is with personal prayer. I highly recommend that everyone read The Garden of Gratitude.
Whether it's cancer, another disease, or any other tribulation from the endless list, Rebbe Nachman explains that gratitude unlocks tremendous Heavenly mercy and invokes miraculous salvations! It is our wish here at the Beams that all of our dear readers and everyone in the entire world enjoy long, full lives of blessing, success, joy, health, and an ever-growing connection with our Creator.
Tomorrow, G-d willing, I'm going to elaborate on the real cause of cancer - and it ain't genetics!
If you've had a positive experience using one of these treatments or something I haven't listed, please write in! We would all appreciate your input!
Today is a very auspicious day for increasing one's income, so check out the post below to find out just how to do that!